We test all products we produce or purchase in our own quality control laboratory. This works in line with quality systems within the ISO 9001 standard and Good Manufacturing Practice system (control laboratory no. 522 registered with SÚKL).
All the actions the quality control laboratory secures are undertaken on the basis of approved documents.
THE LABORATORY UNDERTAKES THESE TYPES OF ANALYTICAL DETERMINATIONS:
- spectrophotic determination in UV-VIS
- Karl-Fisher water determination titration,
- determining metals content using the ICP-MS method,
- chromatographic determination of organic liquids content,
- Aqueous titration,
- titrace v ne vodném prostředí,
- determining optical activity – polarimetry,
- determining refractive index – refractometry,
- determining melting point,
- determining distillation range,
- pH measurement,
- el. conductivity measurement,
- testing identity and purity of color and precipitation reactions to presence of ions,
- determining density of liquids,
- determining ash, or gravimetric residue,
- macroscopic description and appearance,
- determining dry matter, moisture content, non-volatile substances.